Blog — tinnitus
- Audio-Visual Entrainment
- Cranio-Electro Stimulation
- DAVID Delight
- Heart Rate Variability
- Randomized Audio-Visual Entrainment
- sports performance
- transcranial DC Stimulation
Dave Siever discusses tinnitus in this blog post. "There is much confusion about ringing in the ears called tinnitus. It’s my belief that this is mainly because most people are not aware that there are two very distinct types of tinnitus, which are:Read more
- Muscle tension resulting from malocclusion (a poor bite), stress and anxiety.
- Neuroplastic changes from cochlear dropout (lost frequencies)."