All our devices are warranted against defects in workmanship or materials for one year from date of original purchase. Should your device become inoperative within the one-year period, it will be repaired or replaced at our option, without charge. Any postage, insurance, brokerage and shipping costs incurred in returning the device to and from Mind Alive Inc. for service are the responsibility of the customer.
This warranty does NOT cover:
• shipping damage
• damage caused by accidents or by other than normal use
• damage caused by any unauthorized person tampering with the device.
RETURN FOR WARRANTY REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT INSTRUCTIONS
Should your device require repair or replacement, please contact us via email at email@example.com or phone (780) 465-6463 or toll free in Canada and US 1(800) 661-6463 to obtain a warranty/repair authorization number and important shipping instructions.
To ensure that your equipment reaches us, is repaired, and returned to you, in the most prompt and efficient manner, you will need to do the following:
- Be sure to surround the equipment with at least one inch of tight packing on all sides in a strong carton. Neither Mind Alive Inc. nor courier companies will pay for damage incurred by poorly packaged goods.
- Include a copy of your sales receipt so that we can confirm that the repair is covered within the warranty period. Include a brief written note describing the problem.
- Please provide a daytime phone number where we can reach you.
If sending from outside Canada, you will be required to complete a customs form requesting a description of the goods. Be sure to list the contents as "ELECTRONIC GOODS BEING RETURNED TO THE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN FOR REPAIR UNDER WARRANTY". Use the harmonization code 9813.00.00.97 and value the goods at $100.00 per unit. Failure to properly complete customs and shipping documents may result in additional brokerage and duties charges.
Any postage, insurance and shipping costs incurred in returning equipment for service or repair are the responsibility of the customer. We recommend that you choose a method of shipment that will allow tracking or tracing. We cannot be responsible for lost shipments.
For US customers: We have found that expedited mail is both economical and very reliable. It takes approximately 7 to 10 days. Be aware that ground couriers do not include brokerage fees in their quoted pricing. The customer is responsible for all brokerage fees, duties and taxes. Equipment will not be returned to the customer until these charges have been paid.
For warranty repair, return to:
Mind Alive Inc.
6716 – 75 Street, NW
Edmonton, Alberta Canada