Plug and play! Just plug the Spectrum™ eyeset into a USB port on your work or home computer and use with DAVID Live or DAVID Breathe and stereo headphones for a full Audio-Visual Entrainment (AVE) experience. These Windows-based apps allow the Spectrum™ eyesets to be manually controlled from any Windows PC and turns your PC/laptop into a full-blown AVE device that you can take on-the-go or use at work for deep and restoring coffee breaks.
Because of the impressive full control features of the Spectrum™ eyesets, you can can create and engage in an optimal experience in real-time. The DAVID Live app in combination with the Spectrum™ eyeset is perfect for a clinician practicing neurofeedback, talk therapy, hypnosis, or brain stimulation where the therapist requires control. The clinician has full control over length of session, dual-frequencies, intensities, and color. The client also has self-guided light intensity control using two buttons located on the Spectrum™ eyeset screen, which can also be disabled by the therapist.
Based on feedback from many clinicians, we have developed an effective and affordable group-based AVE/AVS system for group work. Because Spectrum™ may be controlled from a multi-port hub, a therapist can set up several Spectrum™ eyesets in a room for group sessions. The therapist will have individual control over each Spectrum™ eyeset when using as master control with a group. The Spectrum™ eyesets utilize high-contrast field stimulation to optimize the optic chiasm for hemispheric stimulation. Large groups can experience hypnotic inductions, relaxation therapy, guided imageries and AVE therapy. Everyone in the group can be controlled simultaneously from one LIVE control window on your PC or can be controlled individually (visual stim only).
10 Reasons why the Spectrum is the new game-changer!
The Spectrum eyeset is the most advanced computer-based eyeset on the market today. The Spectrum features:
1) Use with the DAVID Live app for a full AVE experience from Windows USB control. This turns your PC into a full-blown AVE device that you can take on-the-go with your laptop or use at work for deep and restoring coffee breaks.
2) Select time and frequency pattern of session.
3) For biofeedback and neurofeedback practitioners - Run in manual mode for on-the-fly AVE sessions with your client.
4) For hypnotherapists: The original research on AVE was with hypnotic induction for hypnotherapy work and the effective use with hypnosis.
5) For group work: For the past few decades all sorts of clinicians have wanted effective and affordable group-based AVE/AVS systems for group work. Now, by plugging into a simple USB hub, large groups can experience hypnotic inductions, relaxation therapy, guided imageries and AVE therapy. AVE sessions can be done in two ways:
A) Everyone in the group can be controlled simultaneously from one LIVE control window on your PC.
B) Everyone can be controlled individually (visual stim only).
* 6) Our Breathe app for Heart Rate Variability (HRV): HRV is a powerful technique to help people calm anxiety and panic, treat depression, PTSD, and traumatic brain injury. The main problem with some HRV systems is that the more severe the symptoms a person is dealing with, the more difficult it is for them to follow a paced breathing pattern. As a result, many users fail and give up therapy. It is well established that when these severe cases are using AVE to calm them while engaging in HRV therapy, the natural calming effect of AVE immediately provides successful outcomes for these people. We added a breath-pacer by gently changing the colors indicating when to breathe in and when to breathe out. Because the AVE naturally relaxes a person and the changing color cues as when to breathe in and out, it feels more like a suggestion than a regimented metronome, so in these more challenging cases, the people find that the Spectrum-Breathe system works remarkably well.
7) Proven Omniscreen design as used with the DAVID Delight series devices.
8) Same split-field design as our Tru-Vu Omniscreen eyesets allowing hemisphere-specific patented dual-frequency entrainment.
9) A million colors to choose from (particularly useful for color therapy clinicians, for example, Syntonics practitioners and psychologists).
10) Extremely portable and using computer power.
*HRV is an emerging and powerful therapy which helps people calm anxiety and panic, treat depression, PTSD and traumatic brain injury, and achieve meditation through scientifically guided breathing and heart rate monitoring. It is used primarily for those struggling with anxiety, trauma, and PTSD. While many of these clients are too dysregulated to begin to control their breathing and heart rate on their own, with the assistance of entrainment, most of these people quickly and effectively learn to breathe.